INFORMATION AND CONSENT OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
( Art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
Dear Company, SPECIAL TUBI di Vighi Franco, based in Suzzara (MN) Via L. Galvani, 5 - 46029 Italy, Vat No. 01754300208 (hereinafter, "Controller"), as the controller of the processing, informs you that pursuant in accordance with art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 No. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and with art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") your data will be processed in compliance with the rules above and according to the following terms and purposes: OBJECT OF PROCESSING The controller processes any personal, identification data (e.g. name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details - hereinafter, "personal data" or "data") disclosed by you at the conclusion of contracts for the services of the controller. CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING SPECIAL TUBI di VIGHI FRANCO is the controller of the personal data processing. The person in charge of the personal data processing is Mrs. VIGHI SIMONA, who may be contacted at any time at 0376/532481 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for the exercise of the rights set forth in these regulations. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING Your personal data is processed without your express consent (Art. 24 lett. a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following purposes of service:
- fulfilment of the legal obligations related to the contractual and tax issues arising from the existing relationships with your company;
- fulfilment of the obligations provided for by laws, regulations, Community legislations or Authority orders (e.g. moneylaundering);
- exercise of the controller’s rights , e.g. the right to defence in legal proceedings.
DATA PROCESSING AND ACCESS METHOD The personal data will be processed in paper and digital form, and entered in the relevant databases which only the controller and the authorised employees can access. As regards data processed in electronic form, any suitable and appropriate security measures were adopted in order to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the person concerned as in art. 22 par. 3 of Eu Reg. 2016/679, aimed at minimising the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorised access or processing and processing with different purposes to which it was intended for. The controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes above and not longer than 10 years from the end of the business relationship for the purposes of service.
POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
According to the purposes of the processing, data can be disclosed to the following subjects or categories:
- Accountant’s firms and/or recognized employment consultants, relevant to business consultancy when disclosure is legally due or is in the interest of the subject (natural or legal person);
- Other firms or recognized professionals relevant to business consultancy when communication is legally due, properly responsible for such a processing fully compliant with the minimum current measures, or in the interest of the subject (natural or legal person);
- Bodies such as INPS and INAIL.
- The controller will be entitled to disclose any personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, that is to say to those subjects to which disclosure is legally due for the fulfilment of such purposes. Those subjects will process data as independent controllers of the processing.
Furthermore, the controller may transfer part of the personal data of customers to a third country outside the EU or to an international organization outside the EU.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED According to such processing, the persons concerned have the right to require the access to their personal data, rectification, cancellation or transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in breach of the law, including that whose retention is not necessary according to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed, as well as the right to limitation or objection of the processing relating to them and data portability.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If the processing is based on consent, the controller shall inform the person concerned having the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT The controller informs the persons concerned that they have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY
The data supply and processing are required in relation to the management of the contractual aspects relating to tax requirements; it follows that any refusal to supply the data for these purposes will cause the impossibility of the controller of the processing to start business relationships and meet legal requirements. The data supply and processing in other cases is to be considered optional, without any consequence.
POSSIBLE EXISTENCE OF AN AUTOMATED DECISION PROCESS
The controller informs the persons concerned that this website does not include any automated decision process, and therefore, in particular, any profiling system.